Order Contact Lenses
U-M Kellogg Eye Center contact lens patients can reorder their contact lenses in one of two convenient ways:
Patients with a current prescription who have been pre-registered with yourlens.com during a prior visit to one of our contact lens clinics can reorder their contact lenses online. When ordering, be sure to select the location where you received your contact lens prescription.
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Ann Arbor
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Ann Arbor - Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinic
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Brighton
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Canton
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Livonia
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Milford
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center - Ypsilanti
Orders can be placed during regular business hours (8-5, M-F) by calling the clinic where you received your prescription.
- Ann Arbor—734-936-8686
- Ann Arbor Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinic—734-764-7558
Davis Vision members
If you would like to use your Davis Vision allowance to purchase contacts, please call our office to place your order. We are unable to apply your Davis Vision allowance to orders placed with the web store.
Orders placed with the web store will have the 15% Davis Vision discount applied.