University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Michigan man among 1st in U.S. to get 'bionic eye' in procedure performed Kellogg
- Dr. Thomas Gardner is lead author on study that suggests low–dose doxycycline may slow diabetic retinopathy
- Navigating Unknown Challenges: One family’s journey through congenital cataracts, glaucoma and PHPV
- The wonderful note a blind man wrote his wife after regaining his sight
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center performs first two retinal prosthesis implants in U.S. since FDA approval
- Spring Conference and Research Day
- Program and registration now available online
- The Bionic Eye
Learn about the Argus® II Retinal Prosthesis System
- Cataract Surgery
Your questions about cataract surgery answered.
- Vascular Anomalies Support Group
First meeting is Saturday, May 3 from 9:00 am - noon.