University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Dr. Thomas Gardner is lead author on study that suggests low–dose doxycycline may slow diabetic retinopathy
- Navigating Unknown Challenges: One family’s journey through congenital cataracts, glaucoma and PHPV
- The wonderful note a blind man wrote his wife after regaining his sight
- Dr. Robin Ali, internationally known for his work on gene and cell therapy, joins Kellogg as a Visiting Professor
- U-M Kellogg Eye Center performs first two retinal prosthesis implants in U.S. since FDA approval
- Annual Report
- A look at our achievements and activities during the past year.
- Vascular Anomalies Support Group
First meeting is Saturday, May 3 from 9:00 am - noon.
- Cataract Surgery
Your questions about cataract surgery answered.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague