University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Largest-ever study of keratoconus reveals new risk factors
- Personalized model learns patients’ glaucoma-progression dynamics
- Researchers discover marker for retinoblastoma, a rare eye cancer; finding could lead to potential treatment target using new class of drugs currently being tested in other cancer
- U-M study finds that persons with diabetes who take metformin hydrochloride show reduced odds of developing open-angle glaucoma
- Read more news from the Kellogg Eye Center
- Detached Retina
- Dr. David Zacks answers the most commonly asked questions about retinal detachment.
- CME Course Listing
Course listings for medical professionals, allied health, and optometrists
- Quality and Safety
See how we are doing.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague