University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Renowned Nepali eye surgeon, Sanduk Ruit, is the keynote speaker at U-M Kellogg Eye Center’s International Night
- Strabismus risk much higher in very low birth weight infants
- New clinical trials center at Kellogg will make it easier to launch studies on new treatments for patients
- Images in Clinical Medicine: Bilateral Corneal Abrasions from Airbag Deployment
- How can eye doctors save Medicare $18 billion? Prescribe Avastin instead of Lucentis.
- Read more news from the Kellogg Eye Center
- Resident Education
Are you interested in residency at Kellogg? Visit our Residency section to learn more.
- Ophthalmic Technicians
Register today for one of our continuing education courses
- Medical Professionals
View our 2014-15 CME course and conference calendar.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague