University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Kellogg at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2014 Annual Meeting
- Renowned Nepali eye surgeon, Sanduk Ruit, is the keynote speaker at U-M Kellogg Eye Center’s International Night
- Strabismus risk much higher in very low birth weight infants
- New clinical trials center at Kellogg will make it easier to launch studies on new treatments for patients
- Read more news from the Kellogg Eye Center
- LASIK Chat
Do you have questions about LASIK? Chat live with Dr. Christopher Hood on October 28.
- Graves' Disease Patient Workshop
Saturday, November 22
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Resident Education
Are you interested in residency at Kellogg? Visit our Residency section to learn more.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague